Sunday, November 11, 2012

Elections Are Done; Fiscal Cliff Ahead?; Gridlock Good?

The GDT::Portfolio sort of stepped over the edge of the looming fiscal cliff during the first couple of days after the 02012 elections. It was not a fun week.

Cray (CRAY) reported 3Q'12 results prior to the market opening on Friday, 02012.11.09, and the stock spiked to a new 52-week high of $13.63. I sold some of our CRAY shares at $13.49. CRAY closed Friday, 02012.11.09, at $13.32.

I like Marc Andreessen and I agree with his assessment.

"A lot business people if you scratch below the surface, you'll find that we're basically antibipartisanship and pro-gridlock. And so I think if you're going to have a Democratic president, having a Republican House is a pretty good counterbalance to that. It's what we've been living with and I think we've been doing fine, and I think we'll live with that for the next four years." -- Marc Andreessen via BusinessInsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment